Before requesting support, please experiment a bit to reproduce and
isolate the problem. When you do contact support, please be ready to
provide the following information:
- The version of the Windows operating system you are using on your
- The actual error message or state that you are experiencing
- The steps you take to reproduce the problem
- The version of Windows® CE software you are using and available
- The version of PowerSpec CE, QuickCheck CE, or
other application software you are using
- The version of ActiveSync® or Windows® Mobile Device Center software you are using on your PC
To find Windows® operating system version information:
- Click the Start menu in the Windows® system tray on the bottom left
side of your computer screen in the Taskbar.
- Choose Settings, then click Control
- Double-Click System.
To find Windows® CE version and memory information:
- Close the QC5100 or QC5200 main screen.
- Tap the Start menu icon in the lower left corner of the QC5100 or QC5200.
- Tap Settings, then Control Panel.
- Scroll down and Double-tap System.
- Tap General tab to see
version numbers, and tap Memory tab to see the amount
of storage and program memory, in KiloBytes (KB).
To find PowerSpec CE, QuickCheck CE, or other application version information:
- Tap the application icon.
- Tap the Help (or Options) Menu in the application.
- Tap About.
To find ActiveSync® or Windows® Mobile Device Center version information:
- Click the ActiveSync® or Windows® Mobile Device Center icon in the Windows system tray on the
bottom right side of your computer screen in the Taskbar.
- Click Open Microsoft Active Sync or Open Windows Mobile Device Center .
- Click Help, then About.
on a Frequently Asked Questions link at upper left to reach
the page that addresses that particular topic.
© 2013 Cummins Inc.